Is it time?....
You’ve worked hard to build your business and that hard work has paid off. The long days, countless hours, sleepless nights, and daily struggles have finally brought you and your family the rewards you deserve.
But lately your thoughts may have turned to starting a new chapter in your life. Maybe it’s time to consider….
- Retirement, and slowing down
- Moving on to another business opportunity
- A career change to another industry
- Changing direction due to burnout and exhaustion
All very valid and common considerations that every business owner is eventually faced with. But where do you go from here?
- How do you make a realistic assessment of where your business stands in the marketplace?
- How do you know if it’s the right time to sell?
- What needs to be done to prepare your business for a sale?
- How do you find the right buyer?
- How do you determine what your business with worth?
That's where we come in. At Golden Isles Business Brokers, we help business owners take the stress out of the selling process by:
- Valuing your business
- Remaining objective
- Keeping it confidential
- Finding and vetting Buyers
- Structuring the deal
- Arranging financing
- Preparing documents
- Negotiating terms
- Managing Due Diligence
- Closing the deal
Additionally, we will...
- Fully assess your business goals and objectives
- Create a business analysis and valuation package
- Develop customized marketing material
- Implement marketing strategy
- Provide regular status updates
- Pre-qualify all buyers
And finally, we will control and manage the Due Diligence process and coordinate everything right to the closing and orderly turnover of your business.
As a former longtime business owner - Keith Dean, CBI – fully understands the daily challenges of managing cash flow, employees, taxes, government regulations, and the issues involved in operating an ongoing business concern as well as the struggles involved in keeping the doors open. And as a Certified Business Intermediary (CBI), and member of the International Business Brokers Association (IBBA), he taps into that experience to help business sellers and buyers achieve their goals.
Whether you are thinking of selling your business in the next few months, or several years down the road, now is the time to start planning and preparing.
For a confidential, discreet, no obligation consultation and business assessment, call Keith Dean, CBI (Certified Business Intermediary), Associate Broker and Business Broker with BHHS Hodnett Cooper Real Estate to discuss your needs today at 912-577-9003.
Considering selling your business, but have questions? Contact us today. Your information is confidential and secure.